Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Should you go for looks?

I’m about to sleep, and I have this friend who I just talk to a while ago, well I met him here so I don’t know him that much…well as we go along he told me that I look good, and I don’t believe him coz its not true, somehow I look nice on my pictures coz I know my angle, just like every body here, ofcourse you will not post your worst pic here right? How would find your partner or how would someone ask you to have sex with them if you look like a wasted shit in your pic. So anyway I show him some pic (my recent and the old ones) he told me that I’m more nicer with short hair, I told him that I have my reason why I grow my hair, one of that is to find someone who would really appreciate how I look like having a long hair, coz in this world well most bi don’t really go for personality, most of them would go for sex then personality follows…w/c I think some how is wrong if you would want to find someone who will love you seriously…

So anyway I don’t like how are conversation end maybe I misunderstood him or he just have a bad sense of humor (the kind of humor that pisses ppol off), coz he ask me to watch this white guy in you tube who is speaking tagalong while cooking adobo, I told him that the chef is hot and then he told to “why dont watch that adobong manok again ?? hahaha !! maybe somebody who look like him will come your way... hahahaha !!! not bad huh !!!...its not funny esp. for a guy with low self esteem …then he said “just kidding. just wanna make u smile again..”

Just want you to know its not funny

No comments:

Post a Comment