Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boring Sunday Shift

yey! no call again! i did an entry yesterday but sadly i forgot my password on my blog since i havent use it for a while heheh my last entry is about my favorite show Glee so and that was last November.
 so anyway this comming year i will try to post as many entry as i can kahit wala naman masyado bumabasa nito hehe

so today i was really having a hard time sending text messages to my friends, my service provider is globe and most of the time its hard to send messages. My close friend Mitch, Ethel and JM are all smart user and they all advice me to switch over, Ethel and Jm use to be a customer service of globe and whats weird is that they are both smart user hehe...


i think of switching but maybe not now...most of my (old) friends are globe user and personally i dont feel like using smart....


hay...i think this would be a boring shift again, im not complaning its actually favorable to me heheh were getting paid just by going here and answering some calls...anyway im sure tomorrow will be a busy day for us, im sure our customer will be irrate because some of the technician did not show up on their appointment....


some of my friends right now are putting make up some are chatting about the last movie that they watch, mitch on the other hand is just sleeping for she is not feeling well yesterday pa...

so anyway this is just a part of what is happening on my day today...ill try be make one later if time permits...


Happy New year Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment