Wednesday, March 1, 2006

The Feeling of...

Its been so long since I updated my blog…and a lot of things happen…I wish I could tell all but some things are better left unsaid…but there is one thing I’m sure I want to share….the feeling of being in love! Yup love is the only thing I’m into right now…I have few relationship and back then I thought it was love…well don’t get me wrong I love them all…. but now it’s a whole different feeling…I love watching romantic comedy films and after watching it you feel good in a way….u feel what the movie want you to feel… then what?…. in real life, its different….not everything is a happy ending story…

But now I can say that I have felt it (the thing)….yes…I did (I’m a human being! I can feel!)…it is a completely different feeling….something that you have never felt before….the first time we met I thought we don’t have a connection…but as the day passed by we are getting intimate with each other….that day I don’t want to go home and just stay with that person…I have never felt it before….the next day I cant stop thinking of that person…I Want to contain my self and just be cool about it but its hard!!!…thank God that person also feels the same…and as the story goes on….we now have each other….

That person shows me the meaning of love….that love gives meaning to your life….love makes you appreciate simple things…..love is enjoying every moment that your together…love is sweet….love is patience…love is everything!!!…..thank YOU for showing me what love is….i never thought that a simple holding hands can be very special…..that the road you walk into every day can have a special meaning…a special memory that when you walk in that same road again it will never be the same…I really cant explain it!!! Ha ha I cant believe my self….I’m in love….I’m really in love!!!

Love is a risk you have to take(and I took it)….if you love someone don’t hold back let, them feel what you feel…don’t be afraid to love…

Thank you, MY LOVE….I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ^_^

1 comment:

  1. your story is cool... whoever that person must be really lucky to have you... good luck on your love story... its really inspiring...

    by vc247

    ReplyDelete