Friday, November 2, 2007

Better to be Friends

Sometimes its best for two person to stay friends rather than having a relationship, it would be much better not to risk the bond that you have right now, because from what I've notice...some of the friends that I have did not end up good after trying their luck on love. well in my case we remain good friends despite of what happen.

I want out on a date last oct 29 and i was kinda hoping that, we have a connection (that he can be a potential partner) though i know in reality that we can never be because his still strugling to move on on his current relationship, its over between them its just that they both live in the same house, so its hard for him to move on... i mean seing your ex everyday and you in bed with him (bec he also sleep in the same bed) how hard is that, i mean its hard enough in my case to see my ex everyday in my work place and it will be triple hard if your living together right jeje...but no matter how i look at it we can never have a relationship, for so many reason i dont want to enumerate, so lets just leave it like that, we enjoy each other company i mean, were together the whole night hopping from one place to another, dringking to his problem.
no matter how i like him he can never love me back bec i know that he have standards (though i know he dont go for looks bec his ex is like...anyway but there is a posibility coz he is good looking) and i dont have that, im way to far or im the last person here on earth that he would consider having a relationship, and i hate my self for that, bec i let my self be my self, i know i lack things and i think im too reserv for him...i even told him that he remind me of the person that i once knew, but bec i know i dont have future with him i just let it be...after seing him reality strikes that it would take him that long to get over his ex, and if ever we'll have a relationship it will not last long, bec im just a rebound guy, and im too AMBITIOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment