Tuesday, November 6, 2007

§my new team and my friend§

This is weird, im with my new team, and this is also the last day that we are all taking calls, tomorrow will be our training.its weird that im sitting beside my new team mate, she's from the morning shift, so I don’t know her that well, but I think she's a cool girl, i have two batch mate included in the team, ate nice ang gay, actually most of them are my friends...

I miss my old team, though I've always wanted to be tranfer, I never thought that it will make me feel this lonely, I miss raq, cindy and kuya erick, there on rest day today so i never had the chance to say goodbye, but its ok ill still see them tomorrow. what ever happen to kc? speaking she's already here, she late jeje...

I don’t know what to expect in training but from what I've heard it will still be the same with what we're doing right now its just that we're also going to get some order from the customer, geez im so nervous and excited.

my date last oct, he keep on apologizing on what had happen on that day that we went out, masyado daw xa naging emotional, I mean its ok that's one of the reason why we also go out is for me to listen to all of his problem (w/ regards to his ex), and make him realize that the kind of relationship that that we have, most of them dont last (we can only extend our love but in the end, still noting last 4 ever), and also to make him realize that there is a lot guys out there that would want to recieve his love (and im one of them).if only im that good looking, maybe he will consider me (im so bitter). i mean im ready to be the rebound guy, but...hey all i can say is that things happen for a reason, who knows maybe now is not the right time...

No comments:

Post a Comment