Tuesday, March 11, 2008

should I quit?

in the city of ortigas, were all people are busy doing their stuff you'll meet ppol that sumhow will be part of your life, ppol you can consider friends and ppol you can just call accauitance and ppol who you will hate and ppol you will keep.

been working in this city for almost 2 years now and I can say that its all fun and hard work, I gain lots of friends that are for keeps and friends that there for you in good times and some of them stay during bad time. I have ate cathy and marian in alorica w/c i really consider great friends, its just that now were on a diff company now so we barely see each other so its hard at first but you have to move on and meet new ones but ofcourse not forgetting the old ones.

here in sitel well I gain new friends, like kattie, maco and rocky, they are my waive mates, kattie left the company while macoo and rocky are still here.

when I move to haband, I gain new friends, like kc, russel and rose….

the thing with them is that we had a misunderstanding so now what use to be fun is torture to me, the tree of them and only me, we all have our pride, we all have our own issues and we have our own belief…

I don’t want to go on details about what happen coz right now im not in the mood, just by thinking about it really frustrate me, and im just forcing my self to finish this…

I really want to leave all this drama behind and start a new one, but this time I will do it differently, I learn from this experience, not to be vey dependent on ppol, not because ppol are nice to you it doesn’t mean they want to be friends with you, not ppol are the same some friends dont value friendship the way other does...

its hard to go to the office seing your ex friends, the environment is not the same anymore,

I say this all to my supervisor and she chalange me to face this, she chalenge me to be strong, chalenge me to stand alone

which is so hard to do…

I want to quit and leave this all behind

6 comments:

  1. Dear mr. yuri, sometimes you just need to step back and look at your situation from the other persons point of view. You said in your post that you had a misunderstanding with your new friends. Was there ever an effort made to rectify the misunderstanding? Did anyone ever try to explain what the misunderstanding was about? Obviously, you still care for these people, otherwise, it wouldn't bother you so much. The question you have to ask yourself is this: Is your pride more important than your friendship with them? Perhaps, they are just as miserable as you, and perhaps their pride is also preventing them from reaching out and trying to make peace with you. You might try making the first move to restoring your friendship with them. It doesn't mean you're weak nor does it mean you are admitting guilt. On the contrary, it means you are the bigger person and shows a lot of courage for making the first move. I know it is easier said than done...but with God's help, all things are possible. Good luck and God Bless.

    by
    autumnbreeze1

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi autumnbreez

    you are ryt, i still care about them esp kc, we've been together since we move to haband.
    there is an effort made but its not done in the right time or place, coz i remember rose asking me why I'm so silent these past few weeks,d thing is she ask me on the pantry while I'm heating my food in the oven and there's lots of ppol so its not a good place to talk...and she never ask me again...

    i was kind hoping that kc would be the one to ask me coz we've been together for the longest time but she never did, she just left me hanging...

    we had the chance to talk to baguio about the situation its just that it was done wrong, we're drinking and I'm so drunk at that time so my emotion burst out and i started cry telling that i miss them, telling how I'm really sorry...(but the thing is I'm drunk ^_^), and since I'm so drunk my bf decided to full me over coz i might make it worst, i remember kc telling me that "there are things that can not be undone" i did not quit understand statement coz i was crying at that time ^_^...to make it short the issue was not resolve...

    but i remember she hug me at that time...

    i never had the chance to hear their side of the story coz as i have said the set up is not good... no one really make an effort

    it just got worst in the morning, bec i cant face them, I'm ashamed, and up to now no move has been done...

    its a torture seeing them everyday in the same ofc, I'm getting use to it but the pain is there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not to quit, give yourself time to recover first and pamper yourself.

    by
    jane82

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm ur ryt its been a long time since i pamper my self...ummm

    i think that's what i need to get this dram out of my system

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuri,

    I don't want to hear the word quit. And just leave. Listen to autumnbreeze1 i think that's a good idea. But, if you can't stand it. Your choice bro. My friend told me you should have respect both in your job and relationships. She always try to weigh and balance it all out. There's a whole world of opportunity for you to explore. Take the chance!!!

    by
    essenceofprlove3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are ryt ate...i made my decision!!!...I'm going to stay...if i quit...ill be a quitter for the rest of my life...

    so help me god

    ReplyDelete