Thursday, March 6, 2008

a had him with a smile

i never imagine that i would meet my partner on the street of emerald ave, i mean you don't usually go to the streets just talk to ppol just bec you want to ryt?

i was really having a bad day that time, with all the things that had been happening to the office (friends issues) i just can't take it any more, so after crying my hearts out to one of my faithful friend raq i decided to go home and just get over it, so is i was walking i told my self that things maybe hard but i should never forget to smile, so while listening to the song of splender "i think god can explain" i saw a guy walking his way to the ofc, so we had an eye contact and i smile at him and he smile back, it was weird but that time it was one of those slow moving moments of my life (like one of those slow moving moments in bay-watch we're the girls are like running slow mo...) so i look back and he also look back, but the thing is im already on the stairs of the overpass so when i reach the top, i look at him and he is still there, so i just stand were i stood and he went up...
so he introduce him self and get my no. he told me that he was on his way to the ofc and he is working near our building so i walk with him on his way to the ofc and we get to know each other...

so that's how we met, he is so sweet that he went to baguio with me just to spend some quality time with me, i mean no guys would do that just to spend a quality time with you ryt?

so always smile you never know that your destiny is just around the corner ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Yuri,

    See God really does it in his time not ours. I'm so happy for you. Out of our most baddest days, he comes through for us. All we can do is thank him for every thing in our life and never forget. Yes, that's what this old man told me before. He sized me up and he said, "you've got what it takes...smile". Because always thought it's the sexies with the beautiful bodies who gets the guys...

    God bless little bro and tc luv ya te

    Don't forget to send me some pics,ok
    -ditto-

    by essenceofprlove3

    ReplyDelete