Monday, May 19, 2008

mommy meets batista!!!

i was out last night having a bad date with sum1..it was so bad that i need to smoke to calm my self...i consume 4 stick of yosi just relax my self and to think i quit smoking last year...

but the day did not end bad coz when i got home, my mom and i have a little bonding moments (at around 2:30 in the am)...i was surprise when she told that she watch wrestling (wwf) and i was like..what?

she told me how batista defeated the guy, and according to my mom Batista is a hottie ^_^
and she's so happy while telling me how batista Punch the guy, dunk the guy...and all i can say is...wow thats great mom ^_^ and yes batista is a hottie jeje (and i was like...geez wrestling would be the last show on earth that my mom would watch and she find it entertaining)

so thanks to my mom my day end with a smile...

i love you mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment