Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Should i be bothered?

As i was checking my friendster, i decided to visit my bf's account and i was shock that most of his friends on his friends list are all guys, bi and gays, and i kinda notice that every week, he added a new friend, and when I'm checking it out most of it are men, some are showing their body, some are posing sexy, sum of them, wearing briefs...geez...
i mean you can count the number of girls in his list and they are like 20, its like a menu of guys that can cater in all your needs....
i mean you can find a new bf in his friends list


i mean if you would check my friendster, most of my friends are ofcm8, cousins and friends....(very friendly and whole sum)

should i be bothered by that? i cant help but to think that some of those guys are asking him out...

just so you know, this is not the topic that i have in mind in my next blog...

1 comment:

  1. after posting this blog, well what do you know, he texted me and say…"boo papunta na po ako ng ofc. Gsisng k nb? May ssbhin ako syo. Wag ka po mggalit ok..?"(im on my way to the ofc, r u awake already? I have sumthing to tell you, I hope you don’t get mad ok )

    so when I was taking my shower, I was thinking of the worst thing that he would say that can really make me mad, like he fall out of love, or his ex wants him back and the topic above, sum of his friends on his friendslist might ask him out…and guess what...that happen

    my reply…yup, im already a wake and I just had my dinner, and then I ask him what is he going to say? While waiting for his reply I cant help but to think that geez maybe this is my karma…

    and so he reply…"nakipag kita po ako kay yukito. Kahi2walay lang namin ngayon. D2 na ako mrt. Nangulit kasi eh. Pinag bigyan ko lang, friendly d8 lang naman eh. Saka sabi ko huli na un kc ayaw mu ng ganun, he's flirting with me " (I meet up with yukito, we just part ways, im already here in mrt, he really want to see me so i went to see him, its just a friendly date, i told him this would be the last time bec you dont want this, he is flirting with me (sad face))

    OMG I just don’t know how will I react to that text, I mean yes im happy that he is honest to me, that he risk the fact that I might get angry…but the thing is im worried…WTF with that yukito guy…I hate him what a flirt…so it took me soo long to reply to his text, im gathering all my thoughts so i can reply to his text with out sounding like im angry or jealous...so i reply

    "hindi po ako galit, im just bothered…nmwei he is ur friend, and its just a friendly date…and if he is flirting with you, sn wl kang gnawa pr mag karoon xa ng thinking n my pag asa xa sa u…kinakakabahan lang ako boo…sana wala ng mangulit sayo…(im not mad, im just bothered, nwei his ur friend, and its just a friendly date,and if he is flirting with you, i hope you dont give him a sign that he still have a chance, im just worried...

    ReplyDelete