Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AIR HEAD

Hmm thinking of what to write ...

There is a lot of air in my head which is not good heheh...

As of now my customer is talking shit about the service that we have provided..

im bored and i want to go home...im listening at two different music...one is for the transfer music of the customer service department and the other is pussycat dolls buttons (which i love so much)

i have low salary for this cut off...i can compare it to my first salary during my training week =(

two of my officemate want to resign...

i hold my customer again...

im afraid that one of this day they will monitor what im doing...holding the customer for the longest time and call camping...hehehe

3 of my friends already left...mia...apple and paula...

im call camping again...i need to pee...i just peed and i did not press any aux ahahah

55 more mins and ill log out yey!

i should quit doing this and try to enjoy the few min buy answering the call on a timely manner

1 comment: