Thursday, July 29, 2010

Personal Demons


its been a while since i last updated my blog, i have been busy enjoying life, i still have my demons to conquer and sometimes its unvarable... i hate my self sometimes or most of the time...i am hurting my self in the weirdest possible way...my thoughts are killing me and sometimes its hard to find comfort in your own skin. how i wish i have a personal shrink that i can run to everytime i need someone to put a sense on my head...that would be much easier...
i hope i can survive this...which i know i can...


we went to med central in galeria yesterday and i notice that most of the nurses working in the area have a clear aura on their faces, no trace of stress...i can feel their calmness...i envy that calm feeling that they are emiting through me...then i ask my self if i ever felt that...maybe...but it was a long time ago...i need to feel like that again...and i want it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment