Monday, December 20, 2010

Relieve

As if now im listening to 2ne1 “cant hold us down” I really love the beat and I just saw today that there is an english version which makes it even more fun…

Well anyway last week entry is really serious, but now everything is somehow back to normal, I still have herpes but as days goes by it is slowly disappearing, this time I should really be more careful and make sure that everything is clean about me and nonoy…

One thing to be happy as well Is that I already have the result of my HIV test and I really thank God that it was negative, that made me and nonoy very happy…after that we hed to mega mall to visit the chapel to thank God for the wonderful gift that he has given me, we went to the adoration chapel were everything Is solemn…there I pray on my bended knee and I thank God for the gift…while praying I notice that tears are slowly dripping on my face and I just let it all out…I cried while nonoy is patting my back…I thank God for everything… while im in there I just remember that the last time that I visit that chapel was that I am also crying and I cant remember the reason why…but it doesn’t matter since I am happy now…and I thank I thank God for all the happiness that I have right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment