Sunday, June 10, 2012

I "kinda" hate your husband...

I have this friend that I really love, she is one of the reason why I am happy today. The things is I kinda hate her husband, so in a way I kinda lost my "amor" to her, I know that she has nothing to do with it. Her Mr is a nice and funny person, but personally i dont think that he can be a good father or husband to my friend, its just that my friend is really happy with him so what a friend to do but support her like she supported me before. They split up before because the guy cheated with another girl, but because my friend love him so much she accepted him again in her life.
So anyway I will not disclose the reason why I started to hate his husband. My friend doesnt know that I her husband and i think it better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment