Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When?

Eto na naman ako, nag iisa, and usually pag nag iisa ako, dun pumapasok yung mga gusto kong gawin sa buhay ko at anu yung mga plan ko. So far, till now, all i do is dream. I see no action, wala ako ginagawa to get my dreams. Kaya eto, when i see other people na already doing what they like and they are in a better position, i cant help but to be jealous, then sasabihin ko na nmn sa sarili ko na kaya ko din yun, pero sa katagalan nawawala yung drive ko. I always start something then i never had the courage to finish it.

My mom always told me that "my time will come" and till now I am still waiting for that time. My fear is, dumating yung sinasabi niyang time and I am already old to enjoy it.

I hope this year, maka sunod ako kay nonoy sa Kuwait, I know that it will really help me a lot financially pag na punta ako dun, I want my life to be better, one of my fear is growing old and my life is miserable, wala na nga ako familya tapos im gonna die alone pa :( how sad is that?

2 comments:

  1. Finollow ko blog mo :) I miss you Tart. Sa dream mo, claim it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tart now ko na lang ulit na visit to heheh thanks sa pag follow, ni follow din kita

    ReplyDelete