Thursday, January 17, 2008

^0^...the CliEnts...-_-,

geez im sleepy again, I need to stay a wake and focus on what im doing, or else ill mess up all my call…I felt guilty on my first call, an 82 yrs old lady want to place an order, and when im asking about the code, she cant find it, and she cant understand me bec she had a hearing problem, if i talk fast all she hear are woosh sound, so i have to talk really slow, things are going great at first, but when she cant find the code i get a little bit irritated, i ask her to find other flyers so that she can see it, she did see it but it took her a long time, i was kinda shouting at her or im sounding very sarcastic (i know im rude) just for her to know were the code is.all im thinking at that time is my self, i just want to get the code and get over it, i never imagine how hard it would be on her part and she just told "im so sorry dear i really cant find the code that your asking me...i really feel stupid right now...(with a mellow sweet voice)...im sorry im stupid...and i was like crushed and ashamed of my attitude...and at that time i feel really rude and stupid...im so ashamed of what i did, i know that we are working with old poeple so i my self should have a little or lots of patience...OMG...
well the thing is, not all old people are apologetic some of them will just shout at you, and some have Bad attitude, they will talk to you like your shit! and i hate it...

the americans are here...no sleeping session for me!!!and geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is super queuing...

No comments:

Post a Comment