Friday, January 4, 2008

öö>>Singles<<öö

I love watching Heroes, that series is really something, kinda like xmen but more drama and cool powers…I love it, my favorite is Peter Petrelli and Sylar they have the best power, im done with season 1 and im starting season 2…

Im sleepy, but im still focus on what im doing, in the office we had a discussion about love, most of my friends are either single or married. The singles (including me) are talking about having a good career with no love life and no sex life, its true that most of us here have good career and also most of us is dreaming to have our own partner, in the schedule that we have, i dont think will be able to find one, you'll be lucky if you find your love in the same accnt like raqs and anelli, the thing with our accnt is that all of the guys here is either bi or gay and the str8 guys is either merried or have a girl friend. personally i thought that having a internet connection will help me to find a love life or maybe just a fling, but i guess its the opposite, it only frustrate me how some ppol can be a snob or abnormal, not only that, im not that good looking and i dont have the body that they desire, the only thing that i can offer is that im presentable and nice, most of them are shalow, esp that site...im thinking what is it that im doing before that im not doing now, before i used to have lots of suitor but now i dont know...

maybe I should do it in a diff way for a change, personally im tired of looking, it only frustrate me how some guys can be very shalow what i mean is that they only look at you if you have what they need and personality will ff, i know someone that will go for a goodlooking guy with low IQ, and lately its not how much you love a person now its how many round can you do and are you satisfied im not saying all so pls dont get me wrong, that is my observation.
I have a nice career and if I don’t have a love life…well just deal with it,, focus on the good stuff, I mean I have lots of friends who can make me happy...

i have been busy lately so i dont have time to visit the gym, but i promise next week ill make up for it, and this year i promise to be active, i want to have a sports either swimming or badminton, its crazy but i want to try boxing hehe i think its cool, coz everyday i pass by elorde gym in ortigas and its pretty cool..i just need someone who will go with me, just like cyndy...what ever happen to her, i text her but she never reply on any of my text or answer any of my call i ask russel if cyndy is texting him but he gives me the same answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment