Thursday, January 10, 2008

Adventure of a Lifetime???

One of the reason why I leave teaching is to have the best experience that life can offer, I want to go to different places, try weird things, meet different people and to do what is prohibited…well im not talking about drugs, but other stuff that makes life more exciting. i met this guy online, he is nice and cool, he is an american who have a pinoy lover we've been chatting for quite some time now and he ask me this weird question that really get me into thinking, he ask me if i would go for an orgy party that he and his lover will set up, i had never been to that kind of party and i dont know if i will go, i recieve a text msg asking me to confirm if i would go, he told me that there will be like 20+ guys...and as of now i havent reply to his text coz ive been thinking about the pro's and con's...
i must say that it would be one of the most daring experience that i can add to my box if i would go...
The question is should i go?

1 comment:

  1. i guess better not to be there. it might offer you happiness but it will not lust, its just a superficial happiness. What would be the effect after doing it? You might end up in frustrations...you might be addicted to do that again and again... you'll be losing your focus in life...better find one and both of you enjoy doing it.

    by
    vulnerable27

    ReplyDelete