Wednesday, April 23, 2008

and now I have two

cont...

I went to my partners house this morning coz he wanted to talk, he wanted me to hear his paranoia on our relationship and my relationship to some of my friends…he talks about issues like trust and honesty (which I'm not doing with him) we have this common friend name rommel which i met here on the site like 2yrs ago, rommel and i wer good friends, he is my confidant, my adviser and a friend, yes i admit that we had sex but that was before i met my partner, who happen to be Rommel's QA and floor walker...my partner is intimidated with rommel coz first he is good looking second is he is my friend and third something happen between the two of us...i told my partner that the last time i text him is last feb but he does not believe me (w/c as far as I'm concern is true), he text me recently to ask how am i doing and thats it, jeez rommel have a bf who he love so he would not ask me to do something stupid, but since my partner is paranoid he don't believe me, its a big deal for him that i text him, w/c i ask him why are you angry? he is my friend and i met him first before you so i have the right to text him anytime i want

while we are talking I kinda notice that my partner want to know everything about me, even my personal life here in the ofc, at first it was ok that he ask for my friend no. that was before when I view it as if there is an emergency he can let me know that something happen, but while were talking it seems to me that he has an intention of spying on what I'm doing, but his plan did not work because sharen is not answering his text or call, maybe bec she know thats it not her business so she just ignore the text...

In the end my partner beg for forgiveness w/c for some reason I'm tired of hearing since he did that like 5x already every time his paranoia attack him, I told him that what were fighting sometimes can be very stupid, and he admit that most of our fights is his fault...instead of us enjoying our moments together we would fight first then do some make up sex, that is our routine most of the time...

while I'm having problems with my partner, I'm having fun with my boo (my 2nd partner) what I have with him is really different from what I have from my partner, he willing to compromise on thing, he is not paranoid and the moment we see each other we are inseparable, we become we last april 19, and we had our official date last april 20 (while my partner is in pangasinan and I'm not texting him for like 2 days coz he piss me off). well all i can say that it was the best date ever. with all the partners that i have he is the ONLY ONE WHO HOLDS MY HANDS IN PUBLIC WITH HEAD UP HIGH and i was the one who is shy coz ppol are looking at us like a walking sinners ^_^ (and they are all saying burn that fagot). he told me that why would he be shy when the one he is holding is the one he love (OMG KILIG!!!)

as my friend ryan say "he is more guy looking than your partner" and geez I've been dreaming of having a korean bf and guess what he is half korean…

I know that I'm happy with my boo right now but of course I have my fears like is he really into me? You know the typical fears that you have when your in a relationship, but what I do is instead of me worrying stuff that don’t need to be worried I enjoy my time with my boo...

with all this I'm thinking of breaking up with my partner but I want to make sure that my boo will love me the way my partner would love me…I'm playing it safe…I don’t want to be a lone…I know that would be alone in the end of my story but for now I think I can handle two relationship .

cont...

2 comments:

  1. hello friend,,,, interesting blogs you have as i read these i found out that your bf had no trust on you without trust the realtionship is not working turns to get soar even you guys do a maked up sex still not the same.. talk to him one on one and tell him what really the problem is so you both guys had your own seperate ways....

    by
    bloodymary26

    ReplyDelete
  2. handling two relationships may not be bad at all but surely it will have ill-effects...you might be busy gathering stones while leaving behind a pot of gold unnoticed...

    by
    jbd1261

    ReplyDelete