Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I give in to my temptaion and now im a liar and a bad person

during my desperate days of having a relationship I've look on so many different places to find the one that I love, and now that I have found him, the other side of the story comes in, fighting temptation…I've always question life why is it that when your in a relationship, temptation is all over the place and when your alone looking for one you cant find someone...

I must admit that even I'm in a relationship I'm still entertaining other guys, my coach have a friend and his name is paula, when paula went to visit the ofc he is with a friend and his name is Angelo, I find him really cute, so I talk to him but I never had the chance to get his no. so i told my coach that paula's friend is really cute and i was wondering if he knows his no, to make the story short i already have Angelo's no and we see each other 3 times already, he is really cute not to mention single, so i decide to go on and just embrace the temptation, on the 3rd time that we see each other we decided to get it on...

I'm bad coz im lying on my partner and im lying to Angelo, I told him that im still single, but the way I see it Angelo is also hiding sumthing from me…besides he is too young for me, all he do is go bar hopping and he don’t have any plan on what to do in his life, he quit school to work and having some second thought on going back to school...so he is not a partner material...more of a fuckbuddy thing

so you think that it all stop there, your wrong, since I decided to embrace temptation and just continue being a two timer, there is this one guy who im texting ryt now, I met him in g4m he greeted me there and he happen to find my friendster accnt, yesterday i approve his request to be my friend and he is please on what he saw in my accnt, and now we are planning our meeting...

the thing is he put a comment on my friendster and it sez "my sexy boo" and he put other stuff like "I see the world through your eyes" and I freak out, coz my bf is one of my friend and he check my friendster on a daily basis, so I don’t know that to do i freak out so i deleted my partners name on my friends list...and just this after noon he called and he is asking why he cant access my accnt, and i lie saying i dont know...

I know that what im doing ryt now is wrong and I know that time comes all of these things will come back to me, but the problem is I still do it

its not that I don’t love my partner, I do love him, he is caring, kind and loving everything that you can ask for for a partner, Angelo and Shin are just friends who have needs, I don’t my see my self committing to those two bec they are young, they dont even have plans on what to do in their lives, all they care for is that they go to party, drink, spend money and thats it...so in the end i will still go to my partner coz i know that he is good for me...

geez I cant believe I just wrote this, now everyone of you will think that im a two timer shit who is lying to his partner...and probably happy coz im not your partner

I give in to my temptation and what ever the result is im willing to accept it…I know in the end I will be alone…

2 comments:

  1. Dear mr. yuri, if you already know what you are doing is wrong, then why do you continue to do it? I am not judging you, just asking you honest questions that you really need to think about. We are all sinners, but that doesn't negate our responsibility to help others do the right things and make the right decision. Are you willing to risk the posibility of losing your current partner to these two 'friends'? How would you feel if the situation was reversed? You will definitely be alone if you continue on with the current path you are taking. Your partner deserves better, don't you think? It's not to late to make the right decision. God Bless.

    by
    autumnbreeze1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused, can't homosexual men just be friends only?

    by
    Donald_Hoppy

    ReplyDelete