Saturday, April 19, 2008

playing with fire...


since I deleted my partner in my friendslist, it has been a big deal with him, he ask me to have breakfast at his place so we can talk it out, so as expected he is mad, so what I did is to explain my side in a malambing way, I told him that I left my friendster open on the ofc and someone play with it and deleted some of my friends, and he is included. as expected he did not believe my lies, he insist that i did that bec im hiding sumthing(w/c true), he said that of all people why him? is there someone who's making us fight? but the bottom line is he does not trust me.

he knows that there are some people who have a thing for me in the ofc, he also know that my ex is my ofc mate and that bothers him coz we see each other everyday…even before I did my dirty act he would suspect that im fooling around,(he even calls me at home to check to my mom if i really went home...he have lots of fears when it comes to relationship...

after the breakfast I thought that everything is ok. so during my shift we are texting and he told me that I havent invited him on friendster, I told him that I would do it at home sine I don’t want to use my acces here in the ofc coz that is the reason why my accnt has been played, but he keeps on pushing me, so i get mad and told him my reason but he still insisting, so i told him that he is paranoid and he dont trust me (which is ryt) so i told him i dont want to text him and will just fix it when he get home...

till then i havent text him, im really guilty coz im playing with two people with emotion and if im in their situation i would really freak out...

cont...

1 comment:

  1. That partner is too possessive! You're doing the right thing by deleting him from your friendslist. And don't add him back. You'll be doing him a favor by letting go of him. He needs to move on to someone else that he can suffocate with his neediness. I suggest you let him know that he doesn't own you, and right now you just need some "space" so you can breathe. Best of luck!

    by
    DerbySteve

    ReplyDelete