Monday, March 15, 2010

Cloud 9 when im with you

i arrived home early today, in away it helps me to save more money, not unlike before that i have to withdraw  every other day because i over spend too much on food, this time medyo na lessen na xa, i hope na tutulungan ko din si nonoy to save up, although our fare is kinda high but in away ok lang kasi comfortable naman pag uwi, unlike sa jeep konti lang naman ang difference...

at work today we had our certification for empathy, lucky i pass, i dont know what i did but some how i made it, i was surprised how nonoy handle his phones cert, he is really good and i bet he got a high score on that, im sure nonoy will go a long way! (super Proud hehe)...

kanina while we are on the fx nilalambing ko xa and one of the song that i like was playing on the radio, i was hugging him at that time and when i heard na it was the song i inform him about that, iba yung feeling talaga, parang isang scene sa isang novela, everyone disappear and all you can hear is his voice singing the song that you like, my favorite part is when he sang the part "This is it, oh I finally found someone Someone to share my life I finally found the one To be with every night Cause whatever I do It's just got to be you My life has just begun I finally found someone"while he was singing that para akong nasa could 9, i felt his sincerity... one of those best moment...nagiging cheezy na talaga ako hehe pero i think that's the way it is when you are in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment