Sunday, March 7, 2010

Monthsary Poem ♥

A month full of trails was survived
A few weeks full of tests were passed
A lot of days, love prevails
And was proven that it really conquers all
I never forget how we understand each other
JuST to save the affair that we had
We both gave way to each other
Just to treasure every single moments that we've shared.
It's been a month since we had this wonderful relationship
And i can say that i was really blessed
Cause even though we encountered a lot of troubles
We still remain as we what we used to be


I was already satisfied with the love that you've given me
I'm contented with the affection that you've showed me
Cause even though some might thought that it was forbidden
I don't really care cause i found the true happiness in you!!!


I was really glad that i met someone like you
SOmeone that i really loved so much
I will always love you as long as I Can
And will treasure you here in my heart



I LOVE YOU MUCH MUCH MUCH!!!
HAPPY MONTHSARY MASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment