Friday, February 26, 2010

An almost Special day

I promise him and my self not to think too much about our relationship, i must admit that sometimes i over think too much and it result to a sleepless morning (i work at night)...Its hard to do but i have to do it...ill just look for ways to distract my self when that time comes...

So yesterday February 26 marks our first time to make love, kahit na medyo uncomportable since my tao sa labas we still manage to do our thing, as expected he is good and he is so into the moment, he is really a guy who knows how to satisfy a women, i know i dont have the things that girls have but still he manage, i was really worried that after that encounter things may change between us, since as far as i know its his first time to make love to a man, i know he is uncomfortable in some point but he make sure that he didnt show it to me...the only thing thats bothering me is i kinda hurt his thing because he is really in to the moment...so after we finish our deed.. its time to see how he'll react, i was surprise that he want us to drink one bottle of beer...and i was like, why? he said that he just want to feel warm or something, i know na kahit hindi nya sabihin there is this guilt feeling dun sa ginawa nya kahit na sinabi nya na he also wanted it to happen he just want to feel warm by drinking atleast one bottle...honestly for me i was kinda hurt by that reaction ( which as of now after i sleep and all ) i felt that he needed to drink beer para lang makayanan nya yung ng yari...ok fine thats normal for him but not for me...i told him that if he want to drink he should go home and do it there not in my place i dont want to see him drunk...after all that tension...We manage to talk seriously...he told me that he just want to do it just because he want to feel warm and no other reason, so i take his word for that, he told me that i should stop over thinking of things which only affect our relationship...so after all things said and done, he went home, i know he is really tired so while we are texting i know he fall as sleep na...

So this morning i recieve a lot of text from him...making sure that everything is ok...
I want to make this work...i know he really loves me because he will not go all this trouble of loosing his best friend just because of his love for me, on my part i should learn to adjust as well, he is new to this kind of stuff and i should always give him time to adjust...i know one day you'll read this...
I love you so much...sorry if im thinking too much, as i have told you ill try to lessen that, i don want this relationship to be shattered because of me thinking too much...
I will give you all my patience and understanding
i know that you are new to this...
i love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment