Friday, February 19, 2010

Kiss from the Heart

In my new found relationship i have to adjust a lot especially on the intimate side of love, yes i admit that i enjoy hugging, kissing and making love because i can show the person how i really care on those kind of acts, i do that in a manner where in im fully awake and i know what im doing...

Ok so my boyfriend used to date girls so when he unexpectedly develop a feeling from me i believe that he never expect that this stuff is also included, yes marami na kaming trials na pinag dadaanan and so far nalalampasan naman namin, i love him and i dont have any doubt about it, i am willing to adjust to what ever it takes for him to be comfortable, pero there are times na nalulungkot ako kasi on my part im having this issue of him not wanting to kiss me, i know its an awkward feeling because first sanay xa na mag kiss sa mga girls not with a guy, i understand that and im willing to wait for him to be comfortable kissing me, pero there are times or moments na magiging perfect na sana if you kiss on that moment and it would be one of those memorable moments ninyong dalawa.


We went out yesterday and it was so fun being with him, yes he is like a little kid sometime but that is what i love about him, i help him to find some cute formal clothes that he can wear sa ofc and then after that we watch movie...i hug him all through out the till the movie ended, i kiss him on the cheeks and it was perfect, i dont really expecthim to kiss me back pero that time naging masaya na ako. so after the movie when all the people are going out na of the mall there is the two cute couple that while walking they kiss each other and you can see that they are really in love...and i was like OMG will i ever get that kind of kiss from him? a kiss from the heart? and i answer my own question...i guess i will never have that with him because every time that i ask him to kiss me, he would give me condition that i need to do first before he kiss me, it would have been easier on his part if i were a girl siguro hindi ko na hihingiin yon sa kanya kung naging babae ako....so i ask him if we can walk on the other side para hindi na ako maapektuhan, on our way home some how it really affects me pero xempre ayaw ko na xa pag alalahanin so nung nasa fx na kasmi i know that he feels the tension ang ginwa ko nalng is nung nag lean xa forward i hug him at his back to let him know that im ok...after that i texted him good night and tell him that i had a great time...which is true...^___^

i try not to let it get me because i my self can wait, pero in a way nasasaktan ako... but as i have mention its ok...i know that its hard for him and i understand.

i have no regret sa ginawa kong desicion na maki pag balikan sa kanya after all the drama na ng yari...i just hope that things will be worth it...

if one day you'll read this, i hope you dont get me wrong, i love you i really do...and im trying my best to understand you because i love you...im still hoping that one day you will give me that kiss from the heart without me asking for it...
i love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment