Sunday, February 7, 2010

Am I falling for you?

Am I falling for you?


I was thinking of you

Since the day you've cared for me...

I know it's not right

But it keeps on bothering me all day and all night

I guess I'm not the perfect guy for you

Because I definitely know what type of guy you like

But i hope one day you'll see

How much i like you

though it's not really right

It's doesnt matter cause i know that..........

HEART knows better than what MIND is knowing

****************************************


I thought everything would change

if i confess my feelings to you

i thought you would feel bad

if you would know how much i really like you..

but i'm very thankful that you feel the same way too

im very happy to hear that you appreciated my affection..

affection that really brought me an endless happiness.

happiness that i would'nt want to end anymore

evrytime i see your smile

it actually lifts my whole life

everytime i hear your sweet voices

it actually enlightens my day

it was really nice and satisfying

to love someone like you..

who knows how to love me back

i dont regret that i've learned to love you

cause i know that you will never ignore the feelings

that i've felt for you

since the day you've

cared and loved me the way to usually do!!!!!


**********************************


Being in love with someone is the best feeling in the whole wide world...
I Love you now and Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment