Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New relationship, New adjustment

i had a great sleep today its been a while on my part since most of the time i only get 6 or 7 hrs of sleep a day, but to day its more than 8 hrs which i like, i would be needing this strength for my work today.

Feb 22 our team decided to have some fun time at our favorite place Chicago, kantahan at inuman to the max, its been a while since huli ako nalasing at nag inom ng sobra, so nung araw na yon talagang lasing na lasing ako and according to my friends i have a lot funny moments and yung iba hindi ko na masyadong natandaan...well its good thing na wala akong inaway that day hahaha, well im not saying naman na mag aaway ako its just that when your drunk you do some stupid things. i really enjoyed it, my Team Leader is cool enough to handle my craziness and my team are fun to be with...so thats the fun part...the hard part is after that drinking session you need to go to work in the evening...my Boyfriend took me home that day and it was my first time na umuwi ng sobrang lasing and thank god hindi nagalit si mommy and daddy, im so proud of my boyfriend, he handle things smoothly with my parents, my mom love him she said na sobrang galang ni BF iyon din yung first time na makilala ni bf ang parent ko at first time na makapunta sa bahay namin...ang sweet talaga hehehe.... later that day, work is crazy, my handle time is not that low so later patay ako sa TL ko ahahaha... ill just make bawe later hehe

i have this office mate of my mine who told me about her relationship with her new boyfriend, we are not that close but we talk once in a while, so going back his new boyfriend use to date guys so you can consider him a bisexual and she told me that she has a lot of adjustment to do in this kind of relationship na pinasok nya, in a way medyo naka relate ako kasi my new boyfriend use to date girls and im his first guy boyfriend, as you have read on some of my postings i my self is also having some adjustment, i know its hard pero since i love him so much im trying to understand the situation...sabi nga ng love horoscope ko ngayon na "The emotions you are looking for will come in their own time. Yes, you do like your fiery fireworks, but this is not the day for this." all things come on the right time...

No comments:

Post a Comment