Monday, February 8, 2010

Dont be Selfish

I really dont know how to start this entry because ill be talking about sex or making love to the person who is important to me, i have had a lot of relationship and when it comes to that field i have experience half of it, some partners are good in bed and some are just plain boring and some are selfish... Personally i treat sex as one way of expressing how you love the person so much in a sexual way, i can go all the way just to let the person know that i love him and i will do everything to satisfy his needs.

I have some partners before who made me feel special when it comes to making love they enjoy making love with me, they make me feel that im not their slave and i appreciate that.ganun naman talaga dapat siguro you should always think of your partner during the act, its not always your own satisfaction but what important is you are satisfied as well as your partner, before i encounter some partners who only think of their own happiness and after the act is done his partner is left un satisfied, tapos pag tinanong ako are you ok? kahit hindi ill say yes i am..
hmm to share you some wild experience that i encounter, i was once tied up in a chair by my partner and he covered  my thingy with chocolate, it was a nice experience, it has this weird feeling and when we kiss i love the taste of chocolate lingering on his lips, another thing that he does to me is to make love in a place where in we will sweat a lot, that one is really nice, our body is so wet and the feeling of it on his body give me this high feeling...para akong na sa cloud 9 that time...it was really passionate parang yung love scene sa titanic sa may car....waaa...i Once have a lover who is straight before and he fall in love with me, at first i was kinda worried kasi im sure that making love to a guy is new to him, pero xempre i give him so time to adjust, he is really good and wild iba talga pag straight yung bf mo they really know how to satisfy a a girl in a mans body ahaha, one thing that i appreciate is that he is willing to do anything...and i mean anything...

My point in sharing this is not to bluff about my experience and how good my partner is, my point here is that you should make sure that when making love its not always you who is satisfied you should also know how to satisfy your partner, HINDI NA NYA DAPAT PANG SABIHIN YUN you your self should know that...

No comments:

Post a Comment