Saturday, February 13, 2010

My so called Happiness

here i go again, writing my thoughts, my never ending thoughts, well this is one way of releasing it right?
good thing about this blog is no one really reads it, no one really care, but any how still i consider this as one of my stress reliever...

I am now in a situation where in i dont know if i should be happy or not, i never expected that the happiness that im feeling right now can make someone cry, while im smiling... she's crying, while my heart is over flowing with joy... her's is over flowing with tears and it makes me feel so guilty...she is my friend...actually one of my best friend but right now i dont know if im worthy being called as a friend.

I know this is no one else s fault..all we did is to love the same guy and im sure no one expect this to happen...even i dont see it coming...but i know one thing is for sure...that things will some how change between us, well maybe in few days or weeks or months...it depends on how the situation will go.

I never intend to hurt anyone especially the guy that i love, i know this will bring change to your life and it will never be easy but if you let me go through with it im sure we can survive it... you dont need to change who you are just beacuse of me and not because you love a guy like me means that we are the same...

Remember that love has no gender, it ha no boundaries it can choose anyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment