Thursday, June 13, 2013

High Hopes!

One more day and its my rest day again :) I am really looking forward this coming weekend because I will be meeting my friends so that we can talk about our up and coming business which is a tutorial center, I think it would be a great investment for the money that I saved. I texted Joan earlier and she told my that she went to DIY to check out some mono block chairs and table that we can use, she will also talk to the owner of the place so that they can discuss the rent fee and possible reconstruction of the floor. On Sunday we will meet up and Joan will show us the business proposition.
I have high hopes for this business and I know that this will be successful. I already talk to Non about it last night and he is ok with it as long as I will study the business proposition, I just need to find a way to tell my mom about it. 
Im still thinking if I will go to the gym tomorrow, my session earlier is really tuff but I am not giving up especially now that I am seeing some awesome changes in my body :) haha im exaggerating, though I am seeing that my biceps is improving :) I just need to continue this and hopefully in the coming months visible changes will show. Kuya Jojo is really helping me and motivating me and I am really inspired with that, what im paying him is really worth it :). I am thinking that If I go tomorrow I might not do the reps properly because my biceps are still sore, but I heard that if its sore then you should really go and do it... Anyway bahala na! haha
I still have colds and cough but I notice that its slowly fading haha Smart C helps a lot and drinking a lot of fluids...
Well that's it for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment