Monday, June 17, 2013

Song about relationship

Another day has past and still im playing the same song over and over, I have no idea what's with this song but somehow this song really made an impact in me. Well the song is about a relationship that is about to end but still they dont know if breaking up is the best way to go or just stay together and try to work things out, if they can not say goodbye with each other well i guess they deserve one more try.
Im thinking about my own relationship with non, somehow, for me, i feel like its not the same with us anymore, I guess distance has something to do with that and his condition in Kuwait, I know that his job is hard and not only that he needs to be a good housemate to his work mate who's attitude is not that great. I began to notice that non is not responding anymore when i tell him I love him, it would sometime be a dead air or just no response at all and he barely say he missed me. I am not really mad about that, i told my self that maybe he is really tired and i know that he is going through a lot so I just smile and understand him, maybe once he come back here things will go back to the way it was, I know that he needs to put a hard exterior because if he shows weakness other people might take that as an advantage.
As long as I can and as long as he love me, I will hold on to our relationship, just like what normal couple would do if someone needs to go to a far away place. I will wait for him and I will understand him. I just need to think about the good memories that we had before he left the country and I guess communication is the key, I will still leave him messages though sometimes he is not responding, specially now that Ramadan is about to take place and he was more task in the office.
I will be a good partner to my non and be more understanding of our situation, I trust that he will also do the same.
I miss you so much non, i know that you dont normally say it but i feel it :) I will always be here for you and I know that we will be together as long as we can.
I love you non

No comments:

Post a Comment