Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Whats UP!


Its been 3 months since my last post and a lot of good things happen

But I will not go into details. I will write what is happening now.

Well I finally had the courage to go to the fitness center and take my first step toward having a good and healthy body :) I have Kuya Jojo to help and so far so good, I must say that I am very motivated now than I was before, maybe because I want to show other that I can do it and I can change, I want to know them that
I can be better especially to that guy...I really hate him and his minions. I can show them that I can
do it better than they can! and of course I want to have a better appearance as well so that when
non bear saw me he will love me more hehe, I have not told him yet about this because I want to surprise him :)
I was so excited to go there earlier but my personal trainer is not in the gym for he has this thing that he needs to do, but non the less it was ok :)

So kuya Nat, my housemate will be getting married this coming Jan 20 he and his gf finally decided to take their relationship to a whole new level. Well the way I see it, he got his girl pregnant so that's a proper thing to do. I just don't know what will be my fate on that house, I hope they will not ask me to find a new place to live because I am really loving our place and its near to my work place, let's just hope they will keep our set up the way it is.

In the office today, well it was fun, they throw a small party for the trainers who celebrated their birthday this June, we chip in so that we can buy cakes for MJP and Joel. It was, I hope that I will get to experience that as well (fingers cross)

No comments:

Post a Comment