Monday, October 12, 2009

My First day at work

First day is always nerve wracking, you just dont know what to expect. Well after a month of bumming around i finally landed a job, thanks to my best friend Remy who help me to get in in their company. Well they interview me last Thursday night and the supervisor explain to me that the company is in a process of merging with some company so medyo magulo pa ang lahat, but he told me that if i stick into it i might have a future in their company, salary is low but its ok rather than doing nothing, it was an advantage on my part that i have a sales background since the account is also a sales a count, but the good thing about it is that its less pressure to get a sale since according to some of my office mate most of the time their call is diverted to voice mail...

So how does my first day go? well it was fun, my shift is at 4am to 11am i only work 7 hrs which is new to me...all of my office-mate is very helpful and friendly so its not difficult for me to make friends, pero syempre during my first day im kinda shy and basically i dont know what to do...but i guess i will lighten up as time goes by, its easier for me coz my friend Remy is there, he had our lunch together and we talk about stuff during our high school days and some friends of ours...

The account is just starting so i think the people there are around 20 something that is including the manager and the supervisor, they are not that strict because while doing your job you can access facebook and other site which is kinda cool hehe so i love it, i just have to make it work and be good at it....

No comments:

Post a Comment