Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To my Lola..

Who i Love, i know that you are in a better place now with Jesus, in a place that is full of happiness and free of any sickness, i know that you are now reunited with lolo Alfredo and i bet you are really happy. I never had the chance to thank you for giving me my mom who i love so much despite of her "kakulitan", i know you would say to me to have a lot of patience with her and that is what im doing. Thank you for all the good memories and i am happy cuz i had the chance to really know you as my lola w/c i never had with lolo since he died when i was little so there...

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with you Yuri and your family as you mourn the passing of your Lola. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks steve...i hope everything is ok with you as well

    ReplyDelete