Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Ondoy Experience



My first entry so might as well write my own Ondoy experience...
Well according to my mom the last time na binaha kami was last 2000 (i just don’t know the name of the typhoon during that time), the reason kung bakit kami binaha is that my bahay na nadala ng malakas na baha and na block nito yung daluyan ng tubig and that cause the flooding… the water that enter in our house is up to my ankle only so wala masyado damage, But this time…it was totally different…

Saturday morning people here in our street are still calm and I bet they are not ready for the worst thing that can happen cuz our place is high enough and the storm is not that strong naman…but things got ugly at around 12nn we notice that water are slowly rising, my family is still comfortable  during that time but as the time pass by my dad notice that water is slowly entering our house, so he called some of our neighbor to help him move the 20 sack of rice that we are selling, but sadly yung pinag lagyan is not high enough…the water rises from my ankle to my knee  up to my waist and next think I know is that our furniture are all floating and 3 sack of rice are already wet, I help my dad to move the other sack to a much higher place while my mom carry some of the things she can still save to a much higher place…I went to my room and all the books, poster and other things that are valuable to me got wet, thank god I put my cpu into a much higher place or else my life is dead (hehe cuz I don’t have work so the pc is my life)…despite of all that I still consider my family lucky cuz few blocks from our house water is neck high…The good thing in our place is madaling nag subside yung tubig, pero pag katapos nun makikita mo yung pinsala na dinala ng baha…

That night we thank god that yun lang ang inabot namin, at hindi na mas worst tulad nung sa iba na as of now they are still submerge sa flood and they lost everything…

My friend who is living in Country side in Cainta wala silang na sagip na kasangkapan dahil walang tao sa bahay nila all of them na sa work, my Ate Nice who live in San Mateo lost everything that they spend the night in one of the re habilitation center and my Ate Precious nag kahiwalay sila nung anak nya during that time and it took them one day to find his son….

Alam ko na yung na experience ng family ko is ma co-consider kong simple lang compare sa naranasan ng iba na as of now most of them don’t have houses some of them lost their love one’s and some of them wala na talaga…

That night I was really impress at one of the station in the fm radio jam 88.3 they are the only station that help out during that night while other station are still playing music, they are reading text msgs from other people who is in need, informing you on what is happening to different part na deeply affected so malaki talaga yung nagging tulong nila… so kudos to you guys!

The next morning, dun ko nakita yung nagging damage ng bagyo…as of now we are not yet done with the cleaning but we will get there!...

We thought that everything is ok now pero nung gabi, we heard someone calling my mom’s name, it was my uncle…he inform us that my grandmother died…


No comments:

Post a Comment