Friday, January 29, 2010

Extended Warranty

As i sit here in my room wondering how this day would be, all i can think of is how lucky i can be for i am  being surrounded by people who loved and cared for me unconditionally...Waking up every day with your mom and dad greeting you with a smile, preparing food for you as you go to work and telling you to have a great day at work is something i will never exchange for anything, yes i do have my cranky moments but they are still there to understand me, but of course i dont leave the house with out kissing my mom and saying good bye to my dad after that drama.
Going to work is fun... though my job can be very stressful at times but my friends are there to cheer me up and to make things light. i thank God for always guiding me to choose the correct set of people that i be friend with, friends who will mold me and make me who i am (naks), they all touch my life in a different ways that makes me a better person.

Im happy that last week they extended our team for another two weeks and we are now officially team James, i love my team lead for he knows how to make any situation light and he is really cool! so this week is our last week so again my plan is to enjoy this week with my friends...


Oh yeah i almost forgot...me, ethel and jm is looking for an apartment to rent, so even if we have our respected team for the future re shuffle our friends can still be together because we have a place to hang out and of course it will save us time for our travel since most of our place is far from work...


mom and dad are already calling me for lunch is serve!
till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment