Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rest in Peace unlce...

Last day of shift...yey! but there is something different today..ako lang siguro yun...im late again heheh wala naman bago dun...i should start to change it this year or ill be late all year long. ^_^


This morning my dad's brother die, im not actually close to my dad's relative but once in a while they visit us, i never had a one on one moment with my uncle, when we see each other i just pay my respect with him (nag mamano), he is my dad's older brother and my dad is close to him as well....good thing is before he died we had the chance to visit him last year, but his condition is not that good anymore, i dont know exactly what's his illness is but as far as i know it has something to do with having too much water in his lungs, his arms and legs are numb...little did we know that may taning na pala ang buhay nya, my uncle's family hide it from my dad for some reason i dont know...so early this morning at around 4:50 am he said his final good bye...
i did not know that it was happening, if only i knew that i would have stop what im doing (secret na yun)
earlier this morning while all that drama is happening on my dad's side, i had the chance to visit my friend, he did not go to work for he had a presentation on a different company, he told me that if he pass that presentation he will have the chance to be sent to Malaysia. i havent text him yet what the out come of his presentation but im sure he will get the job because magaling naman xa...


my last thought before i sleep earlier is that what will ever happen to my career here in the call center business...will i remain an agent? which is basically fine with me less stress and all that...but im kinda hoping that one day ill find a job which is easy to do and a work that i enjoy going everyday and the pay is good...or i hope in the future i will have my own business...


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment