Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lesson Learned

Well my restday just pass and go but i can say that this rest day i was able to do something, last friday i was able to have some quality time with my self, i went to ribinson galleria to buy some new clothes, that includes new polo, shirt and a vest, i need to invest now on casual dress since my company requires us to wear formal from monday to thursday which is a pain on my part for i am a t shirt and jeans kind of guy, but what can i do...no choice but to follow it...
last thursday i had the chance to bond with my relatives on my fathers side. my dad's brother died a couple of days ago. im not that close with my relatives on my fathers side since we only see each other if there is a special occasion or death in the family, but i am kinda close to my ate neneng (dauther of my late unlce) since her son ice is my inaanak, the last time i saw ice, he is still a baby and last friday i had the chance to bond with him, his already 7 years old, he is a bibo kid not to mention good looking too (as expected since most of my relative are good looking heheh), he get really excited when he saw me playing with my psp, i let him play and i told him to ask his mom to buy him one... but according to ate neneng he dont want that for it will only distract his study, so she suggested that i give it nalang as a gift since ice birthday is this coming jan 11, i kinda said yeah which is wrong since the kid will expect something and my mom and dad was like "why did you do that?"...well i dont really mean it but ofcourse in ice part he would expect, so the last friday i kinda told ice the bad new that my psp was broken and he is kinda disapointed, so im sorry heheh lesson learn on my part heheh
so there, thats what happen to my two day rest day...not my usaul stay at home spend the rest of the day surfing and sleeping hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment