Friday, March 8, 2013

Its Friday!

Last day of work today ^_^

My day is just starting and so far everything is good. Last night Marian ask me if I would like to join them for a drinking session on their house together with the other new trainers, I want to be there but I know that I would need to spend money for the food and drinks. I know that it would be fun but every time I am thinking about the feeling of being drunk in the morning I am having second thought about it, I love to drink and I like how it makes me feel but after that when you wake up in the morning the feeling is terrible, and besides Marian's place is kinda far from where I am staying. So most probably I will not go. I would rather spend my Saturday morning at my parents house and maybe ask my cousin or Joan to have coffee later.

Rose sent me this pic :) something to smile about...
I have no idea why people here love to make fun of Manny...He is such a good guy...

This fast few days, I am doubting my self again, I dont know if I can handle this new position that im in. Somehow they are expecting a lot from us, they want us to know everything, they want us to promote this, they want us to inspire people etc.. I am somehow overwhelm by this. But then again, I also believe that God will not give this position to me if I can handle it, im just being optimistic about everything, im trying to absorb all the things that I can with the hope of one day I will use this skills for a greater purpose haha.

At home in Pasig, I cant wait for that guy to leave our house, when he's there everything is just messy and smelly and I cant do the things that I am supposed to do, He is so annoying though he is nice to me.

Well that's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment