Sunday, March 10, 2013

My two Best Cousins :)


I am happy that I have two cousin's who are always there to give advise when you need it and is always there to inspire you with their life story. They are the reason why I go back to attending mass again, they were able let me know that I should have time for God for He is always there protecting me and my family as well as my love one's. So far they are right, so now I made it a point to go to church every Sunday despite of my busy sched.

Ate Chin and I are quite the same with regards to our love life and to our life story, we are both gay and we are proud of it. Ate Mau is always there for us to listen and to give advise, she understand us and that what makes her really cool, she tried her best to understand us though I know...sometime its hard for her to understand the gay ways haha, but non the less I love her and Ate Chin. When im with them I can be my self, I can tell them the reason why im happy, I can tell them everything. I am really luck to have them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment