Saturday, March 16, 2013

What a Day!

I am so tired right now, but non the less Im happy.

I went to Robinson earlier to buy some long sleeve since in the office the are requiring all trainers to dress up especially on Monday. Wala akong long sleeve na pwede kong gamitin pampasok, I have, but that long sleeve is what you wear if your going to a party. I have been stressing about this last week since I am not use to wearing long sleeve, I dont like the way it make me feel especially now na its summer!

So to my surprise, Robinson is having their 3 day sale today! I went to the department store and oh my gosh, tons of long sleeve is on sale and they are all nice!! then I said to my self " Im in heaven" :))

I was able to spot this two gorgeous long sleeve from WallStreet, I tried it on and I look like a millions bucks hahaha. I tried to find some slacks that will go with it but i was not able to find one, but its ok I have a black slacks and I know it will match my top. After that I went to Mega Mall to check some clothes but they dont have what I need, though I was able to purchase a belt which I plan to use on Monday :)

I also went to Etude House to buy some face mask, I heard that Etude's face mask are amazing so I bought 3, but then I will give the other one to my dear friend Rose.
I bought the Green Tea face mask and then the Essence Collagen Mask and the last on is a Black Head remover :))

I cant wait to use it tomorrow :))

(for the full review of the Etude Face mask just visit my other blog :)  http://whatyurilove.blogspot.com)

Hayz, How I wish Non Bear is here so we can both try it, Im sure that he will like it too! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment