Wednesday, March 13, 2013

To my Non Bear

I have no class schedule for today, so i guess i will just hang around here in one of the empty training room, or maybe later I will go to the floor to visit my friends or maybe I will go to the near by mall to do my grocery since I will have to time to do it this weekend.

There's a lot of things things that I am thinking right now, one of them is my Non Bear, every time I think of his condition in Kuwait, I cant help but to feel sad and lonely for him, sad because I know how hard it is to work in a call center, what's worst about it is that they are required to render 2 hours OT everyday and sometimes they don't have a rest day. They now moved in to their new house and base from what he told me, the room where they are sleeping right now is so small that they need to be in one position, he is also short of money because of the moved. I wish I can just go there and hug him and steal him.

To my non bear, hang on tight mahal ko, i know that you are strong person and i know you can survive this, God is always at your side, Im always praying that he guide you

No comments:

Post a Comment