Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Party

our christmas party…umm I can say that it is fun, really exciting and full of surprises…the event is really something... you'll see many good looking guys and beautiful girls, most of them is at their best and some of them did not make any effort…

on that xmas party, well it made me realize that it is lonely to be single, and god knows how sad I was that night, have this ofc mate before his name is jr at first no one knows that he is gay but suddenly rumor starts to spread and my friend raqs confirm to me that it was true, someone saw him in the sleeping quartes kissing a guy. so anyway he is there together with his bf, his bf look nice, they have the same hieght or the guy is a little taller than jr, in general his bf looks good and they kinda look like the same they are very sweet with each other and it kills me,not to mention raqs and anneli, phoebe and john, they all have partners and how i wish that i also have my man beside me...i become bitter that night that even my friend cyndy keep on saying to me that it will come...i mean im not that bad looking the only flaws is that im skinny but im doing something about it. its like 4mo's now that i dont have a bf, and with my sched its hard to find someone or even go on dates, i met guys on line and then will plan on seing each other and then i will cancel it due to some reason. i was kinda hoping that my future bf will be at the same co or accnt so we have time to see each other in the ofc, like raqs and annelli.

that night I also witness the other side of love, my friend maya the ex of raqs who is I guess currently dating gail have some issues to deal with, after the xmas party we decided to go to malate for some bar hopping action, when were about to go, I saw maya ride a taxi and she told gail that she will not come, i saw how hurt gail is while watching maya leave, she just stay quite the whole time in the taxi...so when were on the bar, i saw maya, turns out that she really did not go home, she just put on a show, and while on the bar instead of her and gail having fun maya is saying sorry to gail who at that time i think is no longer in the mood to talk, maybe maya acted like that bec raq is happily njoying annelis company,and annelli is really sweet to raq i mean she's around her all the time, may be she cant stand the view, maybe she cant take the fact the her ex is now so happy with someone...

so its really a mix emotion for me at that time, im lonely coz im still single and im sad coz in love there is always a drama, but you have the choice…if you decide that your relationship will be happy you can do so but you can also decide to be a drama queen and just be an ass to your partner...so i promise my self not to put drama if ever i found someone, i want happy moments...i want sweet moments..i want love...

4 comments:

  1. yuri,

    Don't worry you will find someone. But, you have to love yourself first in order to give all that love to someone. You have to accept how skinny you are. It will take years to get that muscles. Because a friend of mine was once scrawny. And it took years of effort. You and my son are so much alike that it can happen in one day. Being muscular doesn't give you a boyfriend, etc. It's how you are inside and the communication you have with that other person. That they will accept you for whatever. Because they trully see the good in you.
    Have faith in God. Because he always delivers not in our time but his.

    Remember his in control not us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi te =),

    thank you again for reading my piece...

    I know I sound very desperate to have a bf, maybe I am or maybe its because of the environment that I have, I mean most of my friends already have a partner, and I envy them, it prustrate me…and not only that, I have this self esteem issues to deal with, there are times that i really feel that im ugly, my friends keep on telling me not to say that, they all say that i look good, but i dont see that, what i see is completely different and sad to say that my ex before leave me for a good looking guy who has everythng that i dont...and it all start there...

    I haved a lot of issues to solve that is why im doing my best to achieve my goal, its just that sometimes everytime I see something somehow it affects me…

    you are right I know that I should love my self first and accept who I really am…im just having a hardtime…I know im being shalow…I know that there is more to life than having a bf…I have my family and a friends... like you, thank you for being honest, appreciate ppol who tells me the truth, it may hurt me but it will help me to be a better person...thank you te...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello yuri,

    You are very handsome. Only thing different about you and my son is my son is a narcist. He totally loves himself being a capricorn. And he wanted to build muscles, taking those humongous jars chocolate powders with water. After every workout. Eating hard boil eggs especially the whites only. He wanted to be those "chipendale dancer". And he did wear the costume and was dancing at the parties of his friends.

    I will wish you for you to get that muscle for Christmas. Ok, God bless and have a wonderful Merry Christmas & A very New Year!

    ate

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you te...regards to you son and i hope we both achieve what we want in life...

    Merry Christmas...

    yuri =)

    ReplyDelete