Tuesday, December 11, 2007

...partner issues...

its always been like this, I have a lots of girl friends and im close to all of them, but everytime they find their love ones, its always hard for them to find time to be with me or we are in the same place but they are always doing stuff with their partner.that is why I would rather have a friend who already have a partner rather than having a single friend and then when they find their partner they will have no time for me and leave me behind... i mean i understand, the first few months you would really want to be with your partner i mean i've been there but i never forget my friends, coz i believe my partner may leave me at any moment for some stupid reason, but my true friends will always be there to be with me...i have this saying that i always believe in everytime a friend of mine leaves me or find someone new to hang out with i always tell my self that..."they might find someone new but they will always come back" and its true...

anyway its just me pitying my self coz im single and the only thing that I have are my friends, but they are taken away from me by their love one's…

and you know what the thing is, in call center you meet lots of good friends, but you can never be with them for the longest time, some of them will leave, some of them will be terminated or suspended and will not come back or I my self will leave the company...and the only soure of comunication is friendster and YM, but that's life we have to move on no matter what the case is...

1 comment:

  1. That's the reality of getting older, we go through several phases in life during which we lose touch with old companions. It gets more difficult to keep friends when other commitments take over. Whichever friend/s keeps in touch during any circumstances, those are their real friends. Those few who are as rare let's say painite, the rarest gem mineral recorded at the moment.

    Cherish those who stay even more. Try not to count how many, just appreciate each friend as opposed to your foes.

    ReplyDelete