Saturday, December 8, 2007

...Last Christmas i Gave you my heart...(la lang)

Our christmas celebration, well it’s the same as last year and the other year, its super simple, only the three of us, very solemn and then after that we just watch movies and then we all decided to sleep, not me I stay up late till 3am I watch grace anatomy and heroes on the net and chat to some of my close friends and putting greetings on their friendster accnt...

Christmas morning some of my inaanak went to greet me and to get their blessings, I was so amaze how big they are, the last time I saw them most of them are babies…it was fun, I also give my mom and dad money as my gift, I would rather give them money rather than buying them something that they will not appriciate, i know my mom, when she hates it she really mean it...this morning im so amaze how my dad acted like a child, the money that i gave him he decided to buy dvd player he's very happy with it, i mean i can see his excitement while opening the box of that dvd, he open it like 15 sec, he is that xcited haha...and my mom deside to keep the money for future use.

as for me well I have no choice but to go to work, I can't do anything because I sign a commitment letter, well at first I really want to go home, I kinda hate coz I thought that raqs will not show up it turns out that we have a diff shift. At the first few hours of the shift its really nerv racking, i dont know what to say to the customer and that really frustrate me, you know that feeling that you feel really stupid in front of a million people and you just dont know what to do, thank god that the coaches from xm are nice cute and friendly, later part of the shift well i get the hang of it, if i dont know what to do i just transfer the call and problem solve hehe, i met someone his name is jeff, i know his bi its just that we never had the chance to really know each other coz we are working...jeje but i know ill see him again...i just know...

No comments:

Post a Comment