Wednesday, December 12, 2007

i wanna say f*@ksheet

I always have a say on something…and im gonna do that again, last nov 3 I air how I hate my coach and now im gonna air how I dislike my new coach. but first of all let me start by saying that this is really my day, I mean really my day... my bad day, first I did not get enought sleep i woke up to pee and after that its hell going back to sleep, and when im finally falling asleep im about to prepare to go to work, second the fx driver who droves me here really sucks he drives fast like the one in "the fast in and the furious" and he stop at every human being in the street assuming that they are all passenger, not only that he almost get us kill we almost bump into this jeepney and guess what he is the one ho is angry though its his fault what a jerk!!! of all the hell that he brings the worst part is him having bad breath a cough and a super dry skin i am so gross out when he accidentally shove his arm on my arm when he is giving change to my seat mate...how gross is that? and third is this passenger that he pick up, who is fat and smells like shit, at that moment all i can say to my self is im surrounded by people who dont value sanity im not being maarte, im just being true.

Now let me start by saying how I dislike my new coach, I like her as a person but not as a leader, she is nice to be with and she really knows what to do so that you can improve your work, she has her own way of motivating people and she help a lot them to be on were they are right now, and i think because of this acomplishment she develop this kind of attitude, this thing that i call "kakaibang asta" and sometimes she is hard to approach coz when you are about to ask her she has this weird look that is hard to interpret, you dont know if she will help you or she is thinking here he goes again asking me question that she also dont know or geez what is wrong with him or why him i hate him...that kind of feeling...i remember asking her this one question she did bother to help me but she left me because on of her favorite agent ask her a question so she just left me=), good thing i found the answer by my self and she did not even bother to ask if i got the answer.

and yes she is a big fan of favoritism, I mean it’s a given fact, anywhere in the world there Is favoritism and i don’t care if im the apple of the eye or not just as long as it will not get in the way of your success but that is what im seing right now, she has this old team that she adore and she show it to us, yes i know that they have this thing as a group but you know, and she has this sarcasting way of saying things, not only that she also put you on the spot, i mean she could atleast talk to us one by one not like that...i wish you know and understand what im going through right now, its hard that your in group that you hate...

im sorry if I say things about you, its just that im trying so hard to atleast understand you but your making it hard for me…

im so stress right now talking to these old ppol…

No comments:

Post a Comment