Monday, December 2, 2013

December!

Its already December, just few more days and its Christmas! The most wonderful time of the year… Well Financially not for me, I guess no Christmas shopping for this year : ( but I guess its ok, I still have a lot of things to be happy about like I am healthy same sa my parents, I have a job, though the salary is not that big but at least I am earning and I am doing something, I can access the net here in the office and update this blog. So there, I may not buy a new clothes or a new shoes this year but its ok, I still have my family and friend who I love and cherish…I kinda miss my cousins though.


Also I am planning of creating a new and Improved blog for next year hahah, this one sucks, I cant even change the layout, its so boring : ( But this blog will not be forgotten, I will still put a link so that I can access it anytime, I have a lot of good memories in here, but I guess its time to create new memories : ) and that excite me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment