Thursday, December 12, 2013

Vacation Plan for next year??

So I have been blogging about mostly what's going on with my life, its time to blog something different, something that I like ^^ which is fashion!!!

I may travel by next year (hopefully) and I have been thinking about what I would wear just incase that happen. I am looking at yesstyle.com for some inspiration and hopefully I will be able to full it off ^^ I just need to save up some money haha so here is the 1st look that I like.





I really like this style, its simple and very classy ( I just hope it will look good on me ^^ ) I like wearing shorts especially kung marami kayong pupuntahan na lugar, its very comfortable rather wearing a jeans. This style is nice if you are going on a beach, but i think you can wear this anywhere. I love the sandals that he is wearing I think its a good alternative for loafers, I  just hope I can find the exact or at least similar to what he is wearing.











This one is nice as well, I think I can full this off, parehas kasi kaming payat like the model ^^ I like the color of the polo and yung white na nasa collar at yung nasa braso. The only thing I dont like about wearing polo is that hindi ako comfortable sa kanya unlike wearing shirt, siguro dahil hindi lang ako sanay... The 2nd thing I like on this get up is the pants somehow it flatters the model and my only problem with this is I dont know where to buy this type of pants haha...How I wish I can make my own clothes...
I think I need to invest on a good belt as well, it add up to the whole get up ^^





 If only my body is like his, I will not have a problem in wearing a sleeveless tops. Every time I see a guy na maganda yung katawan, I am so ingit ^^ and wishing to have the same body that they have, sabi ko nga kung na kakabili lang ng katawan, pag iipunan ko talaga yun ^^ magastos kasi mag gym hihi (excuses)

So going back to what his wearing, this is very nice especially during summer, well there are some guys who also wear this type of get up if they are going to the mall or to the park and again I wish I can full this off..




For next year, my goal is to gain weight para mas ok ako tignan sa sleevless tops!












And finally my favorite, the basic v neck shirt. I dont think I will have a problem on this department since I have a couple of v neck shirts. I love the pants that he is wearing, its simple and the color is nice, but i dont think this will look good on me, I need to be super puti para mas ok haha

Comment lang ako dun sa guy, I cant help but to envy how nice his nose is...my gawd its so matangos ^^ I want!! Kahawig pa nya si Chan Tan San ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment