Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Blog update

So inumpisahan ko na yung layout ng new blog ko for next year and Im not feeling it yet. Its boring, siguro kasi wala pang post and draft palang... I want it to look nice and I want it to have my personality pero hindi ko pa xa na a achieve. I saw my friends blog yesterday and its really nice, I want to have the same haha ingitero lang...well syempre makikita ng mga friends ko yun so atleast yung presentable naman at cute.. I remember I was able to make a nice blog for my business yung vmobile na sa ngayon I dont know na what happen to the company... I will try to do it at home nalang siguro, dito kasi hindi ko magawa ng maayos kasi may calls o kaya an daming distractions...

Im loosing weight again, ang hirap mag pataba, especially now na medyo tight ako sa budget, hindi ako maka all in sa pag kain...well as I always say to my self that this too shall pass, makaka bawi din ako...maybe not now pero im sure makaka bawi ako...

There are some things that I want to put in here but i guess its not the right time yet, i dont want to jinx it but it is something exciting and it will all happen next year... for now I will leave it all to God who will decide what will happen to my future. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment