Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Department

So they decided to lend us to the Credit Card Processing for they have a lot of orders that they haven't verified. I am now sitting on my new station (yes they moved us) and I like where I am seated ^^ I am at the corner and I can browse freely haha, yung nga lang I cant enjoy watching youtube kasi yung port dun sa headset ko is not working so i need to use the one in the back (asar)... but non the less everything in ok...

Muntik na ako ma late kanina kasi nag kamali ako ng calculation sa oras, 12 na nga pala pasok ko and gumising ako ng mga 10pm, dapat pala hindi ako nag facebook non para hindi ako nagahol sa pag pprep, hindi tuloy ako nakapag ayos ng mabuti... naligo ako for like 5-7 mins and nag bihis ng mabilisan, dito na ako nag lagay ng wax, and as usual hagard sa byahe... One thing na na enjoy ko lang is may sumakay na super cute guy dun sa may metrowalk and he is super uber cute haha I can still remember his looks, my ideal guy, matangkad, maganda built ng katawan, maputi, i love his cheek bomes and his nose, hays tapos my dimple pa hihi... may kahawig sya na arista... nice din pala sumakay ng jeep paminsan minsan haha

So now I am not doing anything, they are requesting for my email to be change, dumating na din yun kalapit ko her name is Joyce Jimenez sana mabait... well anyway i need to end this... need to look busy ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment