Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Welcome Back CS

So I am back again to my original department, I am a bit happy and sad at the same time. Happy kasi I miss my original team, I miss my boss na masungit pero mabait, I miss my station here kahit na medyo hindi maganda, umm ano pa ba..malapit sa cr..yun haha. Sad naman kasi dun sa ccp, karamihan ng tao mabait, friendly lalo na si Tl Joan, naramdaman ko talaga for the period of 1 week na ka team nila ako, I will aslo miss my station there na super tago na nakakapag cellphone ako ng walang makakahuli, nakaka panuod ng youtube na hindi ka mangangamba na makikita ka kasi nasa sulok ka haha and the last part na ma mi miss ko ay yung hindi kami nag ca calls
Siguro if that incident did not happen I or me and Reah will still be there, some how I mess up, iba kasi yung access namin sa access ng taga CCP so I was not able to see the fraud account, well TL told ,me that its not my fault and I should not feel bad about it, and to be honest I don’t feel bad about it, ok lang sa akin, somehow I know I did my part and kung may mali man ako nagawa the next thing to do it to move on and try not to make the same mistake.
On a more serious side, I was able to go to clinica manila yesterday to have my test for HIV, the weird thing about it is that they never told me that a doctor would need to interview me after the blood extraction, so when I got home the text me first asking me if I can go back to the clinic, I ask them if there is a fee for that but they did not reply, I am guessing that there is haha, also after my blood extraction, kuya called me up to let me know that he is on the house but he cant get in since naiwan nya yung susi nya…so I immediately hed home because of that… The only thing I need to worry now is wheather it will be positive or not, but I am hoping that it would be negative just like the last time, I am just concer because of what is happening on my body, like I am loosing weight, I have a cough and cold and I always have a tension headache… Oh lordy, I do hope that everything will turn out ok, I still want to live healthy.


Well that’s it for now J

No comments:

Post a Comment